*CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR VIP TICKET IS FOR THE CORRECT CITY.
*ADMISSION TO THE SHOW NOT INCLUDED AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
*ONE PER TICKET HOLDER (NO MATTER THE TICKET TYPE)
Admission for 1 to the Blue Flower Pre-Show Experience Upgrade.
- Begins one hour before public doors.
- Acoustic Performance (1-2 songs)
- Signed Tour Poster
- VIP Laminate
- A pre-show group Q&A with lead singer Dave Radford
- Early entry to the show/early access to merch (one hour before everyone else)
PRE-SHOW EXPERIENCE UPGRADES ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND DO NOT INCLUDE A TICKET TO THE SHOW
After purchase, there will be nothing additional for you to print out - the name(s) associated with your general admission ticket(s) will be added to a list at the box office when you arrive which will grant entry (one per ticket holder).
- If you haven’t purchased a ticket yet for the show, please head over to this link
and grab your ticket now.
- The pre-show experience will open one hour before public doors.
- When you arrive, head over to the venue box office table.
- The name you purchased the pre-show experience ticket under will be on a list that will allow you entry.
- As you enter you will be given a "Rest" vinyl (while supplies last)
- From the stage, Dave Radford will answer questions from the audience, play a song or two, and take a group photo with everyone there.
- After it’s over, you’ll be able to stay inside the venue to choose your preferred seats and enjoy early access to the merch table.
- Enjoy the concert!
Do I also need a concert ticket in addition to purchasing the VIP Upgrade to get in?
Do all ticket holders need to purchase a VIP Upgrade?
- Yes. You will need to purchase a VIP Upgrade for as many people as there are in your party, no matter the ticket type (general admission/ages 12 and under).